Yesterday I took a (rather cold) bike ride down to Independence Park, which is just a little south of our FinallyFast offices here in Philly. The Crocus, Daffodils, and Tulips are all starting to come up from the ground. So today I figured I would take a break from my regular technical news and share with you all some of the pictures I took. Bring on Spring!See! Soon we’ll have lots of flowers, and hopefully warm weather. The soon to be blossoming flowers were right across the street from building below, which is right next to Independence Hall. That’s Benjamin Franklin over the doorway.
- PA Cyber introduces hybrid of virtual and self-paced online courses
- Class Action Lawsuit On Behalf Of Homeowners Against Bank Of America Alleging Abuses In Its Force-Placed Flood Insurance Program Allowed To Proceed In U.S. District Court
- USW 10-Month Campaign to Save Pennsylvania Jobs, Communities Results in Continued Operations for Philadelphia Refinery
- Carnegie Mellon and Lehigh Lead in Launch Of New Program To Bolster Manufacturing Innovation
- Jim Beam® Partners With Six Bold Artists to Launch the 2012 Live Music Series in Support of Military Musicians